Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beautiful Quilt

My friend, Molly, made the most beautiful quilt for Ethan. She forgot to take a picture of it for her records, and I have taken a long time to take a picture of it for her, but I finally did this morning. I decided that I would post the pictures here so that people could see how talented she is!

Molly and I used to sit next to each other at work (until they made her department move to another building.) She would bring in quilts that she was working on, and I would bring in baby blankets that I was crocheting. We made the trade back then, she would make me a baby quilt when I had a baby if I made her a crocheted baby blanket.

When I found out that Ethan was a boy, Molly took me fabric shopping, and she went to work. Honestly, I think I am going to have to make her multiple baby blanets! The quilt is gorgeous, and I love it! Thanks Molly!

2 comments:

Peacocks said...

It is a cute stinkin quilt!

Christensen family said...

That is a very cute quilt!