Monday, September 7, 2009

More Pictures!

Yesterday, I was chastised for not taking more pregnant pictures of myself (I know, I really should, and knowing that my time is coming to an end, I really should have taken more.) Today, while we were at Temple Square, I decided to have Amanda take a picture of Mike and I. I think it turned out really cute, so thanks Amanda!I also decided to take pictures of my feet. I have been talking about how swollen my feet have been. Really, sometimes it gets so bad that the flip flops I wear make indents into my feet. I haven't been able to wear regular shoes for weeks (and trust me, I have tried, it is just too miserable.) I decided to take a picture of my "sausages" as Mike likes to refer to them so that I can remember them. They are really bad because of all the walking I did today, but you can see the indents from my flip flops. If you look closely, you can even see the perma lines I am forming where my toes meet my feet. How sad is that? I really want my feet back. On the positive side, I can now look back and realize that I did not have Kankles before, I did have ankles before. It is just good to be able to remember that.

A funny thing happened on Saturday night. Mike and I were taking a quick walk and our neighbors dog was out. This dog, whenever it is out, has a tendency to go after Jake. It did not prove any different this night. Either Jake, or this neighbor dog, ran into the back of my calf as they were running in circles around me, and it HURT! I could not believe how badly it hurt, not anything that I expected, that is for sure! When we got home, I had an ugly bruise on my calf (below actually where I had been hit,) and another, lighter one where I got hit (you can barely see it to the bottom left of the darker bruise.) This is from a dog!

1 comment:

Peacocks said...

So have you noticed that your baby ticker is a little OFF?