Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Great Grandprents

Mike and I have been trying to get E over to meet great-grandparents. Trust me, not as easy a feat as I thought it would be. On Sunday, we made it over to Grandma Winnies house. She is Mike's grandma, and she was so excited to see E! We were going to try to see Grandpa Jack the same day, but ran out of time (mostly because I tend to be ready for bed by 7 or 8.)Monday, I was going to stop by Grandpa Jack's after the doctor, but E was so traumatized from his PKU test, I decided to put it off...well today was the day! Grandpa Jack was so cute with E and told me that he knows that Grandma Proctor would approve.I am just a little sad that none of my grandparents are alive to see E, but I know that because of eternal family units, there will be lots of time with them (and they probably took time with him before he came too.)

On a little side note, look how cute this little guy is with E. M loves his little cousin E.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pics of Grandpa with Ethan!

Peacocks said...

Now that you have a baby you have lots to blog about, keep the pics coming!