Tuesday, September 15, 2009

E has arrived!!

E made his appearance Monday night at 8:10 PM. He came in at 8 lbs 5 oz (kinda big, eh?) and 20 1/2 inches long (I am thinking that he got his length from his daddy.) I wanted him to have a lot of hair, after all, I have had enough heart burn, and that is how the old wives tale goes. Sure enough, he has a head full. He is the talk of the nursery for how much hair he has!

Here are a few pictures. Once I get home and am hurting a bit less, I will take more pictures, I promise.
E's first head shot. He wasn't too happy.
E and his proud daddy. Mike quickly fell in love!
Here is E the next morning. Can you believe the hair? He is just the cutest (although I may be a bit biased, but I don't think so.)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you guys! (Wow, that sounded totally Utahn/valley girl, didn't it?) Well, I AM excited! He's so cute! I can't wait to see him again (and you two aren't too bad either).

Way to go, Becky! All the heartburn, sleepless nights, aching hips, and hard labor pays off, doesn't it!

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Christensen family said...

Oh look at him, he is just gorgeous. Congratulations Mike & Becky.

Logan said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! And I am loving all of his hair!

The Broderick Bulletin said...

Becky he is so cute. To bad I have to ait till Thanksgiving to see the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becky and Mike! Your baby is so cute. Take care.
Katie

Unknown said...

That third picture is so sweet. There's nothing like holding and watching a sleeping baby. It just stirs the emotions and warms the heart.