Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Too Fast

My baby is already growing too fast! We went to the Dr. yesterday for his 1 week checkup. He is thriving! He has already gained his birth weight back (plus an ounce,) which they say normally takes 2 weeks, and he is now 22 inches long! I have already used 1 full week of my maternity leave (so sad!) and think that time is flying by way too quickly.

E is starting to sleep more at night (at least until last night when he was awake for 3 hours and just couldn't settle down.) This makes me happy because I am getting more sleep and don't feel so sleep deprived. Gosh, why does time have to go so quickly? I wish he could stay little forever, but I also know that I will enjoy watching him grow and see the new things he will be able to do as he starts to explore this big new world he is in.

No comments: