Friday, May 15, 2009

Weird Dreams...

I don't normally remember my dreams, but I definitely have been having some lately. Let me share some of them with you.

This morning, I woke up, rolled over and asked Mike, "What makes you think you can buy a trailer for our new home?" Now, let me explain.

In my dream, Mike and I were looking at houses. We were joined with his parents and my parents. We were looking at all of these beautiful homes that were HUGE! Mike and his dad went off and came back a little later and said, "We found something that we can afford."

We went into a town home. This was a beautiful town home and for whatever reason, I kept thinking it was worth a couple hundred thousand (a very expensive town home.) We started walking through it and went through a door into another town home. For whatever reason, all these town homes were connected to each other and we kept walking through all of them, past families doing their things in their own homes. Yeah, kinda weird, I told ya! we finally walk out onto this deck and go down the stairs.

There it was. The home Mike bought for us. It was a trailer. Now, I am not talking about the kind of trailer that you find in a trailer park. I am not even talking about a 5th wheel or the kind of trailer that you pull behind a truck. It was the kind of trailer that you put ON THE BACK of the truck!!

I just remember going in and seeing it and thinking, "I cannot believe that this is what Mike bought for us to live in, permanently." To top it off, he bought it from my uncle who I haven't seen for about 5 years. So we are walking toward the trailer and he says to me, "You look really familiar to me," and all I could respond was, "Seriously? I am Terry's daughter!"

Mike better not buy me a trailer to live in.

My other really weird dream was the one where my baby was born. It was born at about 20 weeks but wasn't in the hospital. This was before we knew for sure that our baby was a little boy, so I didn't even see the baby, it was always just wrapped up in a blanket. Well, I carried my baby around with me everywhere, as a good mom should. Because we hadn't been prepared for this baby, (who is at 20 weeks?) we didn't have any car seat to put him in the car. Now this is the really weird part, the baby rode behind my rear view mirror. That is right, whenever I got into the car to go anywhere, this is where my baby rode. Don't ask me how he stayed there, he just did.

I have heard that you have weird dreams when you are pregnant, I just hope that they don't get any weirder than this. Although they do cause laughs when I tell people about them!

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I truly laughed out loud at the baby behind the mirror dream. Too funny! Any luck on job hunting?

michael. mindy. dane. said...

PG Junior