Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Party

After my graduation, my parents were awesome and helped us host a party to celebrate. Everybody pitched in and brought yummy things to share like, potato salads, green salads, yummy deserts, and fruity salads. My mom made some of her great southern bbq. Mmmmm, it was so yummy.

During the event, Mike wanted many pictures (he had since replaced the battery on our camera.) I was fully enjoying talking to everybody so he turned the camera over to our nephew, Tait. Tait loves the camera, but I told him that he needed to take pictures of everybody in the room if he was using my camera. These are the pictures that he felt were the most important to include. Prepare yourself for some fun pictures!

Little Jack

Of course, Tait's self-portrait
You can't have a party without lights, right?
And where would we be without the fire alarm?
The garbage can was the most important party element.
Can't have a party without funny faces, eh?
It is hard to take a 6 year old photographer seriously, so easy to interrupt his shots.Little Miles enjoying the yummy food.
And of course, Mike.

I thoroughly enjoyed getting home and seeing the pictures that Tait took for us. Quite enjoyable, although not all very flattering, must be the angle. I think Tait has some talent for photography, wouldn't you agree?

I want to thank my family and friends for the support they have given me throughout the years, and years, and years of my schooling. As my dad told me, "My eternal student can no longer be an eternal student..." We'll see, more schooling may be in my future, one day, in the maybe far future.

No comments: