Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation

I must admit that I love my friends and family. They have supplied me with pictures of behind the scenes and of my graduation. I left my camera with Mike (a lot of good that did as the battery finally decided to give up the ghost and after being charged all night didn't even allow for one picture) and so I didn't have a camera in the back.

The event was bright and early on Friday, May 1, and I was so stinken excited! When I went to take my cap and gown out of the back seat of the car, I started tearing up (pregnancy hormones or normal tear fest?) but made it through without crying. I was mostly just excited. Yeah!!! I am done with school!

Here are some pictures of the grand event (I apologize in advance for ALL the pictures...)

2 comments:

Logan said...

Congratulations, Becky! That is so exciting! One more year and I will be there! Yay! :)

Peacocks said...

Whatever we love all the pictures, keep adding more, oh wait you will have no problem with that once Jr. comes along!