Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is official...

We got another ultra sound today and our baby is officially a BOY!!!

That means lots of blue, father and son outings, fishing (another fisher??) and lots of dirt, dog tails, snails, etc. We are excited!

I guess my cub scout calling is just preparing me for what I will need to know in 8 years. I will be a pro at getting boys through their wolf badge, hahaha. Mike is excited because he LOVES scouts and will love doing all the boy scout stuff with his son.

Now to decide a nursery theme...boys...hmmm.....cars and trucks? We will see.

We may have changed the name from Hayden Jack to Ethan Michael, there may still be some debate on that...we like them both...we will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Congratulations!!! I know when we had our ultrasound with Landon we were planning on naming him Kyle. :) He didn't look like a Kyle even though he barely looked like a baby. I guess when you are sure it a boy or girl you really think about what to name them. We're excited for you. Boys are great!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! COngrats! Boys are GREAT!!!!! :)

jerraine said...

I'm voting for Hayden! I love that name. Not that Ethan is not a cute name. So happy for you! :)