Thursday, April 30, 2009

At Last!!!

Tomorrow, this is what I will be doing.

I seriously cannot wait, I am so excited!!! Mike and my sisters laugh at how long my "4" year degree took, but hey, I did it, right? I just remind him that my Bachelors came exactly 2 years after my Associates, so the Associates is the one that took forever to finish, hahaha.

I only look forward to this day for Mike. Our goal has been for Mike to start school when I was done and have us switch our salaries. It might take a little longer for this goal to realize (especially since we have a new little addition coming to our family) but it will happen. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed it!

Now, maybe I may get an Masters degree down the road. Mike has begged me to at least wait for this portion. I know it won't happen any time soon but it is a goal. And, if I get a PhD, I can teach at a University. How cool would that be?

1 comment:

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Congrats!!! Such a great feeling isn't it? You've definitely earned some r&r.