Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged, Again?

OK, I had a few minutes to spare yesterday, (really I didn't, I was avoiding homework) so I decided to blog stalk. In the process, I discovered that I had been tagged by somebody else. If I don't get a comment, I don't know...sorry.

This one is called: It is who I am...

I am...completely obsessed with being organized when working on group projects.
I Want....to know where I am going to be doing my student teaching.
I Have....a TON of homework (boring huh?)
I Wish...I could be as organized with the rest of my life as I am with group projects.
I Hate...fish. The French had it right when they say fish is POISEN!
I Fear...the unkown.
I Hear....work chatter.
I Search...for small items that I seem to lose all the time.
I Wonder...if I will ever have any freetime to just relax and not have any lists in my mind of things to accomplish.
I Always...end up leaving my house late and end up being late to the first thing of the day. Lame.
I Usually...speed on the freeway.
I Am Not...normally a downer person.
I Dance...and people laugh.
I Sing...not very well.
I Never...get enough sleep.
I Rarely...feel that I am all caught up.
I Cry...at just about everything, even commercials on T.V.
I am Not Always...punctual.
I Lose...my mind often.
I'm Confused...by the concept attainment model (for lesson plans.)
I Need...a vacation! Deer hunt anyone?
I Should...be caught up in homework, but I am not.
I Dream...of being done with school.

I tag Molly (she is sorely in need of an updated post), and Leanne. Anyone else that would like to do it is more than welcome!

1 comment:

leanne miner said...

Me, I don't need an updated post :) How's life!