Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have been TAGGED! (Thanks Nicole!)

I guess I can't complain about being tagged as it has been a LONG time since I have been tagged (or actually did it.) Here goes:

1 - I have been to more countries in the world than states in the United States. Seriously, Mike wonders why I don't see more of my own backyard, but I think that I have him convinced it would be super fun to go outside of the US at some point in time.

2 - I cannot bend my left pinkie finger. It is even shorter then its companion on my right hand. The reason? Don't ever fight for the right to cut something with a sharp knife with your older and wiser 4 year old sister. (I was 3 at the time and don't remember it getting almost cut off.)

3 - I used to play the violin. I can't say that I was ever good at it (a lack of practicing has something to do with that) and would probably cause people to cover their ears and run screaming if I tried to play anything today.

4 - I love, Love, LOVE Photography. OK, this isn't so random to most of you who know me, but I love creating, looking, admiring etc. One day, I feel like I will have the time to make the time to actually create something artsy again.

5 - I am a certifiable book worm. I love books and have been known to read a book in less than 24 hours (if it is especially good.)

6 - I say random things all the time. These things come to mind and usually leave my mouth without much (if any) thought. This causes much laughter and enjoyment for those around me. In my defense, my sister is the same way. Her friend even named this phenomenon, it is called Jennieisms.

7 - I am a freak about my grades. I think that I put too much thought into them and love to get A's.

I tag, Jennie, Amanda, Rosie, Lindsey, Amber, Mindy, and Miranda!

1 comment:

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

I still have to do this. Talk about lists :) .... it'll get checked off today though. How are things? (is work crazy with convention so close)... I hope you did well on the praxis test!!!