Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Praxis Results!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there are a lot of exclamation points for a reason! I received an e-mail yesterday telling me that I could log on to the Praxis website to view the score of the big test. I did, and it wasn't there. Disappointing, isn't it. I figured that we weren't supposed to find out until today, so I would wait. I logged on again, and it wasn't there.

What? Why do they tell us to do something and than not have the information there? So I called them. Smart, huh? I didn't want to pay the $30 to find out my results over the phone, (really, who does this as they already pay an arm and a leg to take the test?) so I waited for a representative who informed me that the test results would be available after 5 PM Eastern Time. OK, makes sense. (Not Really) The results will be available after most peoples working day is over.

Just so you know, they weren't available right at 5 PM Eastern Time, but they are now! I PASSED!!! Mike will probably think that I am silly that I am so excited, but I was really worried. There is a total of 200 available and I needed 168 to pass for UVU and the State of Utah Education system and I got 186! Yippee! There is a stress out of my mind. Whew, I know that I don't have to do the dreaded retake! Celebration!

5 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

CONGRATS!! That is awesome. I do NOT want to take it next month. ug. i'll need some advice!!!

Nicki said...

Congrats!! I told you that you would be fine. Remember, if I can pass I'm pretty sure that anyone can- so you were guaranteed to pass the first time through! Hooray for not having to retake super expensive tests!!!

Kasie said...

Yay for you! You got an awesome score! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I took my praxis back in November. I think I find out Dec. 12th. I am a bit nervous, but at the same time, I will be floored if I didn't pass. We. shall. see.
lol!