Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thoughts

I seem to have a lot of posts lately titled, "Thoughts." Oh well. You get to see some of the things that I am thinking.

Early this morning, Mike's grandma died. Mike has been very close to this grandma and has done a lot for her and with her in the past. It was a wonderful experience to gather with the family yesterday and visit. We are sure that Grandma knew we were there and felt the love we all had for her. She was an amazing, strong willed woman. She has left behind an amazing legacy. I am so thankful that she got an opportunity to meet little E. She loved his smile. She loved that he was Mike's son. Even the last time we saw her, before yesterday, she wanted to hold him. It was difficult for her, but she loved it. She has a beautiful picture with all of her great-grandchildren, holding them and just smiling down at them. She loved them all. She will be missed.
On another note, I took some more pictures of E. Look how adorable he is! Normally I think I am just prejudiced when I think he is the cutest little guy, but you have to agree, he is, isn't he?

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

I'm sorry to hear Mike's grandma died. Little E is SO CUTE.