Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reminder

Just a reminder that I am going private and if you want to continue following, you gotta drop a comment with your e-mail. Don't worry that you don't see past comments showing up, I am not publishing the comments that have e-mail addresses so that they aren't out there for everyone to see. Just a quick note, dlh129, I have no idea who you are! If you could send me another comment letting me know who you are, that would be awesome!

I know you want to continue seeing awesome pictures like:

E hangin out at the Utah Flash Game
E with his best buddy
E getting daddy's drink (mommy doesn't want E
picking up daddy's bad habit)
Mike rocking E when he was sick.
Or E in his favorite (or really daddy's) pajamas.
Or E playing with his toys

1 comment:

Sue's Kitchen said...

He is such a cutie pie! I just love his little smile it melts your heart. Lets face it We just love this little boy!

Grandma and Grandpa Proctor