Saturday, October 17, 2009

Who do I look like?

When E was born, all the nurses thought he looked like me. As he has gotten a bit older, we hear more and more people say he looks like Mike. So, we are going to ask everyone what they think? (I think E was most unfortunate to inherit the Lewis nose, it is rather large...) While E does have my hair color (with the reddish highlights and all,) the amount, he definitely got the amount of hair from Mike.

Mike at 1 month
Becky around 1 month And E...E again...
So, who do you think E looks like? Or is he just a good mixture of both of us?

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Definitely looks like Mike.

Amanda said...

I think he looks like you, Becky. I have a hard time seeing Mike in him, actually. Ethan looks like your nieces and nephews to me.

Christensen family said...

I say Mike too.