Friday, October 23, 2009

Mobile Phone Pictures

These are some pictures that I took with my phone, that I loved, but have been unable to share until now. I haven't been able to connect to my computer via blue tooth (something about having to verify passwords or pins...) and so Mike hooked up his phone and transferred them. These pictures range from a couple of weeks to today.

While these pictures don't look as god as they do on the little screen of my phone, I love them. Some of the pictures showcase E's first smiles (and how could you not just love that little toothless grin?) You can also see the progression of his little cheeks filling out. He is just our adorable little man.

Just Chillen'
First smile! Captured on Camera!!
I am not going to smile! Even though you are trying to make me :)
This is the smile that let mom know everything is ok with the world
(isn't it adorable?)
Just chillen' (at a couple of weeks old.)

1 comment:

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

I haven't posted before, but I've been following your blog--your baby is adorable! I'm so happy for you and hope he is letting you get some sleep! =)