Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So it has been awhile...

It has been awhile since I last posted, so I figured I would give you an update. Everything is going great, but it is so busy. Here are some updates:

Pregnancy

Awesome! Besides mostly feeling exhausted, I am great. I had a doctors appointment today and heard the heartbeat (again) which was amazing. I am off chair rest and hopefully, the feelings of sickness that come if I get too hungry, or eat too much, will go away shortly. I guess I am lucky that those feelings of sickness don't come too often.

Teaching

Exhausting. I am wrapping up, and while it seemed like the date was so far away in January, it is coming up with amazing speediness. I can't believe that I have been at AFHS for 7 weeks already. Wow. I love teaching. It is busy, it is crazy, grading is , well, grading, but I love it! I have some problem classes that I am hopefully learning a TON from, because they definitely keep me on my toes with 1. Not being prepared for the lesson because NOBODY did the homework or 2. Just a total complete lack of respect for anything, themselves, their peers or me. I hope that these classes don't come along often, but I am sure they do. The dynamics of this class is just so weird.

Life

Mike is still looking for a job. He had an interview today that we hope pans out. It was the first contact that he has had back from anyone that even went further than "Sorry" and it would be doing something Mike has been interested in for awhile. It is discouraging, but we are trying to stay hopeful that something happens, and soon.

Other than that, life is going great. Things are wrapping up, things are starting new. We are just doing the best that we can, day by day. We are so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with, especially our two amazing families that we get to be part of. They have been so supportive during everything that has been going on in our lives.

1 comment:

Peacocks said...

Well I am glad to see an update, even though I already knew what was up with you. But it's good that things are going well and I am working on getting my house done so you and Mikey can come over for dinner.