Thursday, December 11, 2008

Word Choice

I am experimenting with word choice. I want to see if you can figure out what I am talking about. (This will be an example of bad word choice.)

This evening, after the decline of the sun, I opened the refrigerator in my cookroom. I was trying to arrive at a conclusion on what to concoct for repast. I had an avacado that needed to be used. I predetermined that I would create a repast for royalty out of my insubstantial offerings. I concocted some pasta. Whilst that boiled, I dissected my avacado. I also sectioned some cheese into little cubes. I grated a carrot. I united these elements together into a crock. Over the uppermost section, I poured Italian dressing. This established the most awe-inspiring, delectable salad. I would galvanize all to try it.

Now in English.

Tonight, I was trying to decide what to make for dinner. I saw that I had an avacado that needed to be used. Hmmm....an idea was forming. I cooked some pasta, cubed some cheese, cut the avacado and shredded a carrot. I combined this all together and poured Italian dressing over the top. It chilled while I was at round table and it was delicious! You should all try it some time! Simple, easy and inexpensive. Of course, Mike wouldn't try it. He missed out.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl, that sounds way too healthy! It's no wonder Mike wouldn't have any of it!

Unknown said...

haha ha I love the literary applications to your blog!

sounds like your teaching career may be rivaled by potential culinary pursuits...

Sarey1127 said...

Hi Becky!
Found your blog through your MIL's blog! Good to see you and Mike are doing well!

Merry Christmas!

Sara Madigan