Saturday, December 6, 2008

A new favorite!

For weeks, I have been hearing about this store called, Sunflower Market. I have heard that they sell produce for record lows and that it is very cost efficient to go there. I have heard about this place from my mom and sister and then recently, a friend from work. I decided I would have to check it out.

My, my, my, I was pleasantly surprised! They had Pears 2 lbs for $1, bags of carrots 4 for $5, Avocados 3 for $1 and grapes at .88 cents a pound! I loved it! I felt that I could splurge on fresh fruit and veggies that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg! Mike and I left with 3 loaded bags of fresh fruit and vegetables for only $12. If we had gone anywhere else, this would have been so much more expensive.

For those of you who don't know where this wonderful treasure is, it is in the old Ultimate Electronic building, on the corner of State Street and University Pkwy in Orem. It is in the same shopping center as America's Best. Definitely, stop by and check it out. Yummm...I think I may go eat a pear!

2 comments:

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

hey hey! I love love love your blog background.... as i'm getting ready to do christmas cards I was wondering if i could have your email address! (sad, but i'm sending them electronically this year). mine's mirandalivingston@gmail.com

Peacocks said...

I too love that store and yeah the produce rocks!!!!