Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July

For the first time ever, (except my mission,) I didn't get to see the fireworks for the fourth of July. I survived, however; if only because I was surrounded by amazing people having the time of my life.

The Proctor's went to Gooseberry for the weekend. It was a blast and good to get away. Plus, on the fourth when everybody else was dealing with 102 degrees, we had 80ish. Hmmm....who had the better deal?

Mike caught the SMALLEST fish of the weekend while Tait got the biggest. Way to go Tait! I saw fly fishing for the first time ever. It is way cool to watch and Dad Proctor was getting a fish every hit...like 5 in that many minutes. Jake proved how afraid of water he is when Dad Proctor pushed him in. He got stuck on an island in the middle. Mike had to wade in and push in the stream again to get him to shore!

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't har about the fly fishing or the Jake story! Why didn't anyone fly fish while we were there? That's what I was hoping for. Sheesh!

The Barton Bunch said...

You are so talented Becky! Maybe we should come up there and make you do our family pictures!! :) Hope all is well with you two!