Monday, July 21, 2008

Pay it Forward

My friend Miranda did this really fun thing called Pay it Forward. It works like this, I responded to her blog post and I got a really cool present (a CD to upload to my iPod to inspire me while I ride my bike to work and some yummy tasting recipes.) Now, I get to Pay it Forward. For the first 3 people that comment on this post about the Pay it Forward will get a fun little treat from me. Exciting, huh? You don't know what it will be (I am not even sure yet, but it will be something fun!) and then you get do the same on your blog. So, have fun and let me know!

Also, if anyone would be interested in some Amish Friendship bread starter (recipe included) please let me know. I had some starter given to me and every 10 days, I will have 3 additional ones to share. So let me know if you want some!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

A comment! A comment! This IS a comment! The FIRST comment! I want a treat... preferably nothing that you make with Jell-o please!

Ha ha! Just kidding Becky Lou. I meant to tell you that that treat was pretty dang good that you served us last night.

Rosie said...

Hey I get the pleasure of being comment number two! How exciting!
I also want to tell you how much I enjoyed the cheesecake last night it was very good! I think we should have a girls night and make the carmel apple one now. I'm game if you are.
Also I really would like the Amish bread. I made one stupid mistake and ruined my start, Oh well Mark got a good laugh out of it. But I really would like to try it so if you are willing to share I would love one.

Amber said...

I will totally play. . . but I am going out of town for the next week, does that matter?! :) I haven't seen you in our overlap at church for the past few weeks. . . I will watch for you when I get back from my trip to Cleveland! Sometimes I wish we could go back to our fun days of presidency meetings where we mostly just talked and laughed oh ya, and organized Relief Society!