Friday, June 6, 2008

What I have been doing lately

For any of you ever considering taking 4 summer classes in college, all at the same time, I would suggest you don't. Not unless you want to be swamped with homework and assignments as they squish a normal 14 weeks of learning into 7 weeks.

In addition to being in school (still, but almost over!) Mike has been working nights this week and the next few. It leads to short times each day in seeing each other. On Tuesday, I begged to get off work an hour early only to see Mike for 30 minutes. It is hard, but we will make the most of our weekends, that is for sure.

I wanted to show you what I have been doing in one of my classes. I had to make a movie and chose to make it on King Arthur. Here you go! When school is over, I will come back and tell you guys more of what is going on in our life, I promise.


1 comment:

Rosie said...

WOW Becky that was super cool! You did a really great job on that! I will have to hire you to create videos for my class!