Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag, you're it!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago.

I was 4 months into my mission, trying to get used to the hot, humid weather of Yap. I was constantly dripping sweat and loving the people that I was meeting.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Read my literary theory book, Culler, chapter 6.
2. Re-write my lesson plan to include a reading strategy.
3. Work on the calendar layouts I made for Mike.
4. Call my visiting teachee to make an appointment.
5. Call my scouts to let them know that there is not scouts tomorrow (because of stake temple week.)

3. 5 snacks that I enjoy:

1. Mike's thick brownies...ummmm....good.
2. These chocolate almond clusters from Costco. Again a Mike introduced treat. Good stuff.
3. Quaker Oats granola bars.
4. Cabella Pretzels. Yet again, another treat introduced by Mike.

4. 3 bad habits:

1. Chewing gum and popping bubbles with it.
2.Letting my ADD take control and actually walk off to do something in the middle of a conversation.
3. Twirling or playing with my hair. I can't leave it alone.

5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?

1. Buy a house.
2. Pay off all debt, including the student loans that will one day be there.
3. Buy Mike his great big, white, 4x4 pickum up truck.
4. Anonomously give money and things to good people.
5. Buy Mike a cabin in the mountains.

6. 5 places I've lived:

1. Orem, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. London, England
5. Kolonia, Pohnpei
6. Colonia, Yap

7. 5 things people don't know about me:

1. I played the violin for 6 years. I had to audition my senior year for a seat and won the last chair of the second violins. I think that if the teacher had a choice, she wouldn't have let me be in the class!
2. I was in the musical, "Music Man."
3. I can't bend my pinkie finger. My sister cut it off when I was 3.
4. I have been bitten by a monkey. I scared the crap out of me.
5. I have really weird dreams. In fact, the other day, I dreamed that President Bush called me, in return to the phone call that I placed to him. To top it off, I made the phone call from work, and he was so kind to call me on the 1-800 line for my work.

I am tagging Jennie, Miranda, Caitlyn, Scott & Rachel. I expect to see your blogs up soon!

No comments: