Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Blog

How long have you been married? 7 1/2 months
How long did you date? We were supposed to date first? Shoot! No, really about 7 weeks.
How old is he?
25
How old are you?
31
Who eats more?
He does.
Who said "I love you" first?
He did.
Who sings better?
I would say me, but every time we are in the car and I start to sing, Mike turns the radio on...what is he suggesting? (Mike says: "I just want you to sing louder dear")
Who is smarter?
Mike says I am, but I am no help at all in a lot of the things he does, so I would say we are each smarter in different things.
Who does the laundry?
I do. Mike has done it twice since we have been married.
Who does the dishes?
I do. Mike has done the dishes when there is a guilt trip involved. (Mike says, "That is a woman's job")(Hmmm....he is really cruising, isn't he?) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike does.
Who pays the bills?
I do. In fact, Mike just signed his first check out of our checking account in the whole time we have been married.
Who mows the lawn?
Definitely Mike. If I have to do the dishes, he has to mow the lawn.
Who cooks dinner?
Me again, although Mike has surprised me with dinner in the past.
Who is more stubborn?
We are both probably equally stubborn.
Who kissed who first?
Mike kissed me.
Who asked who out?
I asked Mike to go to an art exhibit with me, he asked me to dinner. So we asked each other out on our first date.
Who proposed?
Mike did, 3 different times.
Who is more sensitive?
I am. I cry very easily, much to Mike's bewilderment.
Who has more friends?
We seem to share our friends lately, so we have all the same friends. Who has more sibilings? Me. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, Mike has 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants?
Mike does, although we talk about decisions that should be made jointly. Who are you tagging? Jennie, Miranda and anybody else that wants to do this. (I know that it is after Valentines, but it is all in fun, right?)

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Hey Becky I was blog stocking and your friend Rachel has something interesting on her blog! She has a list of all the Rachel Hales in her family and one of them is Grandma Proctors Mother. Rachel Hale Tuttle! Plus, I went to school with her!

Sue's Kitchen said...

Becky! I think I am going to have to boot Mike in the bottom! He does know how to do the wash, Iron, and wash the dishes. He is just being lazy don't let him get away with it. Tell him I said I would tell all his Childhood scerets if he does not shape up!!!!
Mom Proctor

Rosie said...

Lets just tell all his childhood secrets even if he doesn't shape up!! =)