Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long Time...

I feel like it has been forever since I have placed a blog. It has been a crazy month. Anyway, I would first like to apologize for my overly pink, feminine blog page...I am sure Mike absolutely loves it! Besides being really busy at work and school, things have been good. We loved the warm weather last week and actually spent some time in the yard cleaning it up. Oh, it looked so sad after this winter, but it is on a comeback!

We are looking forward to a little trip next weekend. We are heading down to Zion National Park for the weekend with some good friends. Mike will learn that he probably will never want to go hiking with me again as I will probably make him carry the majority of my camera equipment. We are really looking forward to getting away from civilization again and to have some good ole' times. I will update with some pictures that I take. Golly, I wish it were tomorrow that we were heading out.

In addition, we are looking forward in a month to going to Elko. Our niece has been asking when Aunt Becky and Uncle Mike were going to go visit. Well, my sister needs a toy box taken out to her from my parents house, so we are killing two birds with one stone. That will be fun also. It is great that these winter months are leaving and My favourite season (Spring) is here and Mike's favourite season (if you can count from March to Oct a season) is definitely here. Expect a ton of camping pictures this summer!

No comments: