Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures back. YEAH! My sister, Jennie, came into town the beginning of June. We took the opportunity to get family pictures taken. Seriously, the last time our family had nice pictures that didn't involve wedding attire was before my mission. You don't want to know how long ago that was...if you do know how long ago that was, let's keep that a little secret, eh? I like people to think I am younger than I really am!

We went to the ampitheater across from Timpanogos Temple. There was a concert (oops) so we couldn't really go into the ampitheater, but there was a beautiful lawn surrounded by green bushes and trees that we used.

Sidenote: Maria is an amazing photographer. You can check out her site here.

Here are some of my favorites!
Can you believe how big this little guy is getting?!?
This is my sister, Jennie's family.
This is my brother...yes, he was spoiled being the only boy AND the youngest!
Papa (Grandpa) seems to be a magnent for the grandkids to pile on top of.
My sister Beth.
This is my sister Amy and her family.
My cute little family. I LOVE this picture!
Again, with my family...
I love this picture too!
Mi mama & papa (Ai nohno oh pahpa)
Here are a few of us all together. We sure have grown from the family of 7!
The sibs. My dad always said he wasn't going to fill up his
backyard with girls to get his boy...but...he loves everyone
of us girls!

5 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Very cute! Thanks for the credit, but I didn't come up with the idea..my friend did! I just copied! Ethan is getting so big! And, he is your husband's TWIN!

Amber said...

Becky! These pictures are fantastic. I can't believe how big and so darn cute your boys are :)

Christensen family said...

What cute pictures. I swear E looks exactly like M. I guess they are related. :)

Sue's Kitchen said...

I love the picture of Ethan. I think I need it for my wall. All the rest of the pictures are so great. I am not in the family and it makes me feel like I need a picture of the whole family. Becky they sure all turned out so great your family should be so happy with their new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your Favorite Picture of the three of you is so cute! I love it!!!
Katie