Friday, January 22, 2010

Private

I have been thinking of going private for some time now. In the past, I have had some very random, and very unappreciated, comments on my blog from people I don't know. This is one of the reasons I moderate my comments now. I am concerned about the safety of my little guy and this would be the main reason I would go private.

I still am not 100% sure if it will happen, but if I do, and you would like to be invited to view my blog, drop me a line at travelingbeula at gmail dot com or leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

It is mandatory that all family get invited without dropping a line or a comment! Especially little E's favorite aunt Rosie !

Christensen family said...

We want in.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Don't forget me :)

mindydegering@yahoo.com

Rachel Murray said...

I would love to be invited. scottnrachel@gmail.com