Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Awesome Baby Clothes

So, big E has something I have never had. He has 2 designer shirts.

A friend of mine in my ward gave them to us. They are ADORABLE!! I think they are my new favorite clothes to put Big E in. My friend's daughter started this company in California in an effort to stay at home with her little baby.

Check them out. The company is called Rocker Roos Clothing and she has cute little baby boy and baby girl outfits. If you look at the boy clothes, Big E has the Bennett and the John shirts. Seriously, I may need to buy them in bigger sizes and Big E grows out of the ones he has.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

When I dropped off T, B, M, & J the other day, I saw one of E's shirts. They're cute.

A wants to know how many "E's" live at your house? "Big E", "Little E", "E Man", "E Guy"?

Is this initial thing a new trend I don't know about? Are names not the thing anymore?

The Proctors said...

I went to initials (especially of kids) because I decided I didn't want e's name out there.

Sue's Kitchen said...

Dad thought you forgot how to spell his name. lol...

Amanda said...

Maybe instead of "E", you could just refer to him by another "E" name.

Here are my favorites: Egor, Eeyore, Eddie, Edwardo, Elvis. Let me know if you want more.

The Proctors said...

Maybe I might go with Elvis. You can't beat the king of Rock 'n Roll! Eeyore may seem like we are setting him up to be a depressing soul...Egor a little monstrous...hmmm...Eduardo could be very suave. Thanks for the suggestions! I may need more. :)

Unknown said...

Cute! I;ll have to check out the website.

Good thinking with the initials and going private...my friend had an interesting "situation" with disclosing info online, and i've been thinking about going private ever since. i'm sure it's a more pressing issue with a little guy!

let us know if you decide to go private so i can send you my e-mail address!!