Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures!

In my last post, I talked about projects that Mike discovered took longer to do when watching an infant. One of those projects was our bathroom. Mike was laying linoleum (it looks like tile and looks AWESOME!) and this is where my toilet was for 2 days.
Mike did finish the project and my toilet is (thankfully) right back where it belongs. This is the finished product (now I just have to clean it, meaning the bathroom.)
I have to admit, with Mike home, my home is cleaner than it has been for a long time. All of our moving stuff is put away (please don't go upstairs) and the projects are getting done, if slowly but surely.

Last Saturday, we took E to see Santa Claus. E was less than impressed. He sat on Santa's lap just long for me to snap a picture, and looked a little bored. But, I am sure he had fun. (As the mom, I hereby declare that my little E-guy had fun sitting on Santa's lap.)
I hope you have enjoyed these pictures. I will have to take more of my new little home and post those. It is cute, and it is ours. Mike is most excited because I will let him plant rose bushes in the spring. I couldn't see paying to plant them in a rental, only to have to move and leave them. We did leave the Hibiscus...sadness. Have a most wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

oh man you have a cutie. I can't believe Ethan looks so big!