Monday, March 31, 2008

Secondary Education

Happy, happy day! Today I got some eagerly anticipated news. On Friday, I interviewed to get into the Secondary Education program at UVU. It was a little odd, it was a group interview and while I felt that it went good, I wasn't exactly sure what to think. We were told that we would hear back in about a week. Even though I knew it would be about a week, I eagerly checked my e-mail everyday and today it paid off. This is what I found in my in-box:

On behalf of the Admissions and Retention Committee, I am pleased to inform you of your acceptance to the Secondary Education program!

I screamed! Mike asked why I was so worried (he is wonderful in that he has no doubts at all!) and we celebrated! The end of school is in site, what a wonderful feeling!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! That is great! Good luck with the program!

Rosie said...

Congratulations Becky! Good Work!

Anonymous said...

That is so GREAT I am so Happy for you.
Thats mean you are one step closer to being done and making Mikes dream of starting a family soon.
Love ya Sue

Rachel Murray said...

Congrats and good work. I agree with Mike, I don't know why your were worried.

Erica said...

Yea for you! Congratulations Becky! We are happy for you!