Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Haircut anyone?

Mike has been complaining about his hair recently. He can't stand it long, if it hits the back of his ears, it is too long. He is also tired of it being short. I am not much help as I don't know what else to tell him to try with his hair. So, yesterday, I got a surprise. Mike had gone into the bathroom aand after a little bit, called for me to come. I was very hesitant, but I went anyway. I opened the bathroom door and there was Mike, standing in front of the sink with his razor/clippers in his hand. I couldn't help it, I started to laugh. His hair looked like this from the back (please excuse the rough drawing, Mike wouldn't let me take any pictures.)

After laughin
g for a bit, I took the clippers from Mike and tried my best to fix it, but there wasn't too much I could do, besides the fact that I am probably the most inexperienced hair person alive! This is what Mike's hair looked like when I was done.

At this point, I really couldn't stop laughing. Mike kept telling me to stop laughing at him. I responded I wasn't laughing at him, but with him, to which he responded, "I am not laughing." He did have to chuckle himself though when I gave him a mirror so he could see his handiwork. As possible solutions, I suggested that we could either shave his whole head, or we could even Bic it. Mike absolutely refused to Bic his head, although he is giving the shaved head a second thought.

If in the next few weeks, you see Mike wearing his baseball cap non-stop, or wearing a beanie, you will know why. Please don't tease him too bad though, he is still kinda cute!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Part of me really hopes you'll announce you're expecting in the near future, but after reading things like this, I think you'd better wait a LONG time. Isn't Mike enough to handle as it is?! I could see catching your five-year-old in the bathroom wacking off his hair, but a grown man??

Hello Mike... Great Clips... Fantastic Sams... Dollar Cuts..!

Rosie said...

Gee's Mike, If you need some help Mark could help you out a little bit. He can teach you the finner points of cutting your own hair. He's cutting his own tonight if you need a lseeon for next time (since you and becky have already taken care of this time). Good luck