Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby K in his blessing Outfit

I have cute little boys. I love when they start to smile! I was a major slacker and didn't take pictures of Baby K in his blessing outfit until this week. I have been wanting to trim up his hair around his ears, and maybe get rid of the slight mullet on his neck, but wanted to wait until I took these pictures. Once you give the first haircut he will lose any newborn look he may still potentially have. However, my 16 lb 1 oz and 25 1/2 inch 2 month old really doesn't look like a 2 month old. He looks more like a 4 to 5 month old! Enjoy the adorable cuteness that is Baby K!

Cute little outfit provided by Grandma Proctor.

Adorable little shoes provided by Granny Lew (Lewis.)

Hurry and take the picture mom, I am being patient!

Little, pudgy baby hands are so kissable and cute!

Without another 2 month old to compare, it might be hard to see how big he really is, but he is big!

And happy!

And we love him!

Love this smile!

No comments: