Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just in Case...

...You thought April Fool's Day was on Friday, Mother Nature proved you wrong today. This is what we woke up to in Utah. It is really pretty, but I am missing the 60 degree weather that we had last week where I was mostly at work and cooped up on a building.
On the bright side, my plants are doing wonderful! I have moved my lettuce, spinach, and onions out to the green house to toughen up a little bit before I put them in the garden. After seeing outside this morning, I am glad that I didn't put them in the garden yesterday like I had wanted to. If I hadn't had to work, they probably would have gone in! So, be thankful I had to work on a Saturday. :) The plants that I still have inside are doing great! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. {grin}

I love spring! It is seriously my favorite time of the year!

No comments: