Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How many...

...shampoos does it take to get Vaseline out hair?Ten wasn't enough. Somebody sported the slicked back hair style that was popular in the 30's all day today. The 11th shampoo (with liquid dish soap) appears to have done the job!

Wow, I should have learned from other people's experiences that when Little Man is quiet, I should investigate. The best part? I was 7 feet away with my back turned, washing dishes. Yep. He did this all where if I had just turned around I could have stopped it sooner!

5 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

what a little turkey! so funny. love the pic of him looking up like he's surprised. too cute.

Rachel Murray said...

Hahaha..gotta love a little mischief maker!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your boy is getting. He is so cute!
Katie

Christensen family said...

Oh my goodness! What a mess. How funny. Glad to know that dish soap helps get vaseline out. :)

Unknown said...

hahaha aww. well, it's good to know dish soap can be a miracle worker!!