Friday, November 7, 2008

Student Teaching

Today, the School of Education at UVU handed out their student teaching assignments for those student teaching in January. At least, they handed them out for all but about 15 people, who they are still trying to place. Isn't it ironic that I am one of those 15 people that still doesn't have a placement? Kind of anti-climatic. I was so excited and nervous and then let down. I still have to wait. Hopefully, I will have my assignment within the next 2-3 weeks. Man, I still have to wait. Patience is a virtue, one that I obviously still need to learn.

4 comments:

Kasie said...

Bah! How annoying! I am in Cali on business right now, so I have an appointment on the 13th to get my assignment - but I want to know NOW! Why do they make us wait?

Rosie said...

That Sucks!

Logan said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry, Becky!

The Proctors said...

Hopefully, I find out soon! It will be all right, I guess the positive spin on this would be that I don't have to start stressing quite yet.