Friday, May 25, 2012

Happenings


 Wow, look at me! Two posts within one week! I have had my camera out lately and want to share some pictures I have taken.

Yesterday, I put Baby K down in his crib for his nap. This is the first time he had been in his crib to sleep. Since he is getting too big for the bassinet, we should get him used to his crib soon. I laid him down asleep but pretty soon, I heard a noise and I went back into to his room. This is what I found, minus the binky.

I couldn't help but talk to him and play. He is such a cutie! I grabbed my camera to snap a few pictures. You wouldn't have been able to resist either, trust me. :)


Pretty soon Baby K's tiredness became too much for him to bear. He broke down. Even his fussy face is adorable.

 
I re-swaddled the little one and soon his eyes started to droop. Even though Baby K fights sleep like Little Man never did at this young age, but even he cannot fight it forever.


Isn't it just so much fun to watch a sleeping baby? They are just so precious. I can barely keep from kissing him awake when I see how cute he is.


After a little bit, he fully sucumbed to sleep. He managed to wriggle his arm out. Sadness that he is starting to fight the swaddling. Notice the quilt that Baby K is laying on? My friend Molly made this for Baby K. She is uber talented and made one for Little Man when he was born too.


While I was entertained trying to get Baby K to sleep, Little Man was busy on his own. I came out to find this wonderful mess on my rug.


Little Man quickly starting picking them up when I told him that they needed to be picked up. However, I quickly broke out the vacuum to do the job more quickly. It helps that Little Man loves to help vacuum now!


On Sunday, May 20th, we blessed Baby K. This is the only picture I snapped of Baby K in his blessing outfit, however, there will be more coming soon.


After the blessing, we had our families over for a luncheon. While everybody was here, we decided to get a picture of the two newest cousins. Baby K was born on April 4th and Baby C was born on May 5th. A little over 4 weeks apart, but Baby K looks at least a couple of months older! Baby K looks and acts as young as he is, but a bigger version. :) He has got to be at least 15 pounds by now. He is helping make my arms strong by carrying him around!


At the luncheon, Little Man's cousin showed him how to make rino horns out of the helicopters on our maple trees. He LOVED them and was very upset when ever they would fall off.


I have 3 handsome boyfriends. Whoever is cuddling with Baby K, that is where Little Man is. He loves his baby brother and now that he is able to get smiles out of Baby K, he is constantly striving to get those smiles. I sense that as Baby K gets older, Little Man may be one of his favorites.


I love seeing my two little boys laying next to each other just smiling away. I picture many more pictures like this. Aren't they cute?


I would say sorry for all the pictures, but that is one of my favorite parts of many blogs. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!

No comments: