Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun Times

I am just going to warn you that this post will be a picture overload of a very cute boy in my life. For Mike's class, he had to direct a photo shoot using a model. He then has to use those photos to create a spread selling a product.

Model: Little Man
Product: Hurley Little Boy Clothing Line
Photos: Lots of really cute ones {grin}


While all the photos I am posting would not work in an ad, I love them and think they showcase Little Man quite well. Can you believe he is almost 22 months old? I can't! These are pre-edit. Some of them need to be touched up a bit, but enjoy anyway. :)






This outfit is a 3T and the pants kept falling off. Mike was trying to pull them up far enough that they would stay on. They didn't. {grin}

This is one of my favorites. I am becoming a fan of the pictures with the light very bright behind. I think there is something magical about them.
This fence is technically somebodies yard fence, but we used it. It creates a nice border to the park.
The park we went to was way cool. It is south of Walmart in Orem on Sandhill road. There is playground equipment, a duck/fishing pond, (where we got pictures of this cool bird,) swings that circle around while swinging (think the ride at Lagoon that goes around) a reflecting pond, a fountain pond, and lots of open space. Plus a walkway/maze. Seriously, it is a cool park and we will be back.
The rocks are all around the duck/fising pond and E loved climbing all over them.
Notice the pants falling down?
There was this building that looks like a barn. I told E, "Lean against the door," and this is what I got!



1 comment:

Rachel Murray said...

I am so behind on reading blogs. It is so crazy to see all these pictures of your little, or should I say no so little guy. I swear isn't he still a baby? Time flies, I guess.