Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long Lost Pictures

I had made the goal to break out my camera more often. Not just my regular camera, but my good one. Yeah, it is heavier and bulkier, but it takes amazing pictures. Only problem? I couldn't download the pictures. Sadness. The reason? Well, my program was on my computer that refuses to start up.

I have been looking all over for the stupid cd that came with my camera when I bought it over 5 years ago. That was 5 moves ago to be exact, plus a trip to London. I should note that the cd didn't go with me to London, but that trip did cause a move.

Tonight, I got to thinking about where else it could possibly be...and there it was! Yeah! So, here is a little highlight of some of the pictures that I pulled off of my camera.

E loves the bathroom. Why? I cannot figure it out. If you do not make sure the door is firmly closed behind you, little feet are sure to follow you in. Even if you are not in the bathroom, if the door is open or the gate is down, you are sure to find him in there if he is missing. I heard a noise, I followed it, and this is what I found. Somebody was climbing into the tub, made it, and spent some time playing. Water? Don't need it! At least the brand new roll of toilet paper stayed on the roll this time!E inherited a toy zebra. It is really cool. It is just the perfect size to climb aboard twist and spin and bounce. He loves it! I love his wild eyes as he bounces and spins and laughs. Do you think this little man has a future as a rodeo cowboy? Possibly, after all, the zebra has bucked him off and without complaint, he climbed back on and kept bouncing and spinning!Before it got too cold, we took E to Adventure Park. In the beginning, he was overwhelmed. But, he warmed up and decided he loved it! He chilled in the swing. He just hunched over and spent the time checking out the ground as it flew underneath him. He decided he loved the park, and the blocks he could spin, and the swings, and the slide, but not the beehive you could climb in. That E decided he would have nothing to do with.

kjh

1 comment:

pajammamamma said...

I know it's been a while. But I'm catching up on your blog, and I see you say that grasshoppers on the corn stalks looks cool. Uh, no. Grasshoppers= bad. Not just 'bad' but BAD! And then you post a picture of grasshoppers attempting to make more grasshoppers! Yeah. I literally had thousands! When they were gone, they were replaced by flies that are still hanging around. Don't know from where, but it's December for crying out loud! Ha. But thanks for all the pics! They are adorable.
Amy :)